screenshot hackintosh LION 10.4 on acer 4732z

it my exsperiment in my laptop acer 4732z

my exsperiment in hackintosh,This is my experiment to install hackintosh on my laptop,previously I've been using snow leopard on my laptop and the result is perfect, the graph runs, only tp the multimedia section is not working, she can not open photos and videos some features do not work on my laptop is the first vga
not working, only using Intel graphics only, so it looks very blurry, then to another and another sound can be executed, and also to see image and can not play the video because there is no vga kext gmax3000. so if you play the video image looks broken broken.
then to go in off his need to use the flash that contains hackintosh, because of a problem with the usb






I would then try to hackintosh that use the operating system mountain lion

1 komentar :

I just read your article but didn't find any worthy information on this blog. Well, if someone is looking to buy a new hackintosh laptop then I'd love to recommend this list of hackintosh laptops. I bet you will find the best one for your needs from this link.


Emoticon Emoticon